Keep your services on track
- Real-Time Service Status One user clicks next as each new item starts. Other users watching from their phone, tablet or computer see it update to know what's happening now, and what's up next.
- Countdown Clocks Set up a second screen for people on stage & countdown either the full item length, shortened item lengths if your service is behind, or the planned end of service.
- Multi-Purpose Layouts Use normal view in dark mode from your sound booth, set up a screen visible from stage with the countdown theme or fullscreen overview, or overlay the lower third view on live video.
- Record Your Timing Live records when each item actually starts, calulates its length, and gives you a report. You can even go back and edit each item's recorded start time if you hit the next button late.
- Watch Other Services Keep tabs on other services while running Live for your own. The Services I'm Watching sidebar makes it easy to sync up with another service or see how far they're ahead or behind.
- Team Chat & Notes Chat with other users viewing live on any device. Chat messages 'know' what item is happening now, and can print that in a report, making it perfect for taking notes on each item.