People ManagementUsing existing Wi-Fi technology, Wi-Fi Presence helps bring new visibility to church attendance, enabling churches to know individual attendance trends.
About Wi-Fi Presence
Wi-Fi Presence closes the gap of the known and unknown of weekly church attendance. Using existing Wi-Fi technology, Wi-Fi Presence helps bring new visibility to attendance, identifying individual attendance trends, even for those who might fall through the check-in cracks.
How it works with Planning Center
Wi-Fi Presence integrates with Planning Center People to know who comes to church. When a person chooses to connect their mobile phone to the church network, they are presented with a simple registration page to identify a match or create a new person in Planning Center. After registration, each return allows Wi-Fi Presence to identify the device and the owner. Reports in Front Porch detail the frequency of visits and details by service and campus and identify new visitors and add them to Planning Center. Powered by Planning Center, Front Porch Wi-Fi Presence helps a church know more about who is participating and how to connect with people effectively.
- Get accurate Attendance Metrics; arrival and departure times, frequency of visits, attendance trends, and more.
- Allows visitors to easily register — this becomes the go-to way of collecting information on new visitors.
- Discover Traffic Flow trends across both primary and satellite church campuses.
- Fully opt-in. No creeping. No snooping.
- Use your existing, compatible Wi-Fi Network. More than 10 vendors supported.